Monday, August 13, 2007

Rick's Family BBQ




another family gathering, another great day! Rick, Bryan, Hiba, Layla, Nancy (Rick's daughter visiting from Truro, Nova Scotia) and her husband Ian and I were invited to Rick's niece's. Rick's sister was there along with his niece Tammy and hubby Brent, along with their four children. His nephew, wife and three kids came too. It was so great to see everyone, some I've not met before. Tammy's husband Brent is such a nice guy and they both have the coolest temperment of any other person I've ever met.

It rained, go figure, on the day we planned the bbq and the pool party! We swam in the rain anyway and had a great time.


Thanks Tammy and Brent, you guys are awesome!




2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

I love picnic's and I have swam in the rain too....Happy Birthday Rick

Barbara said...

I love family get togethers. So much fun!