Monday, January 29, 2007

Workin' Womans Blues

I can't believe a whole week has passed since I posted here. I'm going to have to keep this more current!

Last week was a big blur. I worked long hours each day in order to finish a complicated file before my client went on vacation. I got it finished though :-)

Friday night Rick and I watched The Guardian with Kevin Costner, it was really good. Kind of a guy flick, but good. Saturday I had some errands to run, this working all week sure messed me up! I usually do errands during the week.

Sunday I ventured back into Mississauga for a committee meeting regarding the Scrappin' Cabin event I go to twice a year. We decided last November to create a committee (well Barb did!) and this was our first meeting. We couldn't get a word in edgewise, we all had alot of ideas and great ones too! We've all left with some homework or assigned duties and plan to meet again in March. Should be fun!

All the owners of the scrapbook stores are in California right now at the Craft and Hobby show, the largest in the world. The Scrapbooking vendors have taken over most of the floor, and it's really really big. The ladies I know who are there have to pick and choose what they want to see because there is no way they can see it all. I'm really excited to see all the new products in person. We've seen sneak peeks online but that doesn't do most of the products justice. Lord have mercy on my bank account!

I'll make a point of dropping in and posting more often, last week just flew by.

Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I can't believe that we yakked and yakked so much that three hours just flew by. It was great!

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog you have!

cheers :-)