Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Only 4 more big sleeps!

and we've been counting down since the spring.

This Sunday, myself and 15 friends are headed to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a week of scrapbooking and sightseeing in the Smoky Mountains. All our plans are made, everything is organzied, except me! I haven't started packing my supplies yet :-(

We will be back next Sunday, Sept 30th, just in time for me to go to beggin' court on October 1st to try to get a speeding ticket reduced. Wish me luck!

Here are some pics of our 7 bedroom lodge we booked.





6 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

I know I will be missing so much fun....how you guys have a wonderful trip

Amanda said...

OMGosh! Wish I was going!! Looks beautiful! Have tons of FUN!!! And good luck in court Lead Foot! xoxo

Barbara said...

can't wait ... can't wait ... can't wait ...

jenn said...

Have fun my friend!!!!!

Claudia and Luke said...

hey girlfriend...just checking in from the hotel on the island..wanted to say hello and welcome home..
miss you
hope Tennessee was wonderful and the drive wasn't so back on your tail bone

jenn said...

Hey how did it go??