Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our new baby!


Well after many many months of admiring our baby on the store shelves, Rick took the plunge and made a big purchase. We are now proud parents to a Canon Rebel XTi, it's a digital SLR. I love it so much, it's a beautiful camera. We also got a telephoto lens. I can't wait to experiment with it. I played with it with the professional photographer at Eva's birthday party. He suggested I buy the National Geographic Field Guide to Photography...he said I'd never need another book on 'how tos'. So I have my Nikon Coolpix 5400 for sale with lots of extras. If anyone is interested please let me know.

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

Bet you will take nice pictures of your ladybug with that

jenn said...

ohhhh I love it!!! I'm saving for one :) hehe so far I have 75bucks LOL I have a little ways to go ;) hehe