Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Facebook or should I say Crackbook!

I finally broke down in the middle of August and registered with Facebook. I've added a few friends and hope to find many more...so if you are on there and we haven't connected, let me know ok? I spend alot of time on there. I've noticed I'm spending a little less time each day. I like getting growing and hatching gifts, am pretty good at Texas Hold 'Er and are ok with the TV trivia game I have. I always thought that Crackbook was for students but there are alot of us old folks on there. Even my brother Jimi is on there and he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy old heehee!
There is a link on the left side of my blog, come around and visit.

2 comments:

Claudia and Luke said...

well now, aren't you just the blogging queen.......4 post in one day....woozers....and facebook too. Thought you would never join...glad you came on board

jenn said...

lol i love crackbook ;)