Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It's HUMP Day.....

and I'm glad for that. It's been beautiful out, nice and hot, sunny all around. The birds are loving it and so are the flowers. I took some pics of my flowers around the yard...I couldn't resist chronicling them.


Last weekend Rick went away, Deb came over and we had a great evening together, great food and great chats :-) We made marinated lamb, salad in Parmesan cheese bowls and gee, I think that's all we had! Til we brought out our own individual Ben and Jerry's ice cream containers! Deb had Tortoise Soup and I had Chunky Monkey, neither of us could finish it but it was fun. We lit the fireplace inside because it was freezing out Saturday night.
Sunday we went over to my girlfriend's Claudia's to make a scrapping project, mine isn't finished so I won't show pictures yet...met up with Jenn, Bev, Amanda there...they loved Deb, it was such a fun afternoon :-) I've stole some pics from Amanda's blog and posted them here.


I've been working this week, my work piles up and I get behind when I take a day or two off here and there... Got plans to redo the brick edging around my garden this weekend and Rick is very anxious to finish the deck. It's been dragging on and he doesn't like that.
Cheerio for now!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Loverly flowers deary!!!

And yes, it was very good to meet Deb! She'll definitley have to join us again!!!

And I'm glad you had a good time on Sunday!! And I promise I'll bring my Sizzix machine again!!! Like Bev said, we'll do a Sizzix punching party sometime!!! :D xoxo

Claudia and Luke said...

Nice flower darling......my lilacs are beautiful right now and I should take a picture,,,,,,,,,Luke and I have been edging our gardens too....what a job...YUK!..thats what your pool boy is for

jenn said...

love the flowers!!!! and that pic of bev makes me smile! LOVE IT!!!!

Barbara said...

Hmmmmm ... why wasn't I invited?????? Hmmmmm? .... ;)

Anonymous said...

your flowers are beautiful. You r a very busy lady!!!!!
Faye